The material taught in this course will enable students to become independent Linux operating system administrators. This intensive practice-oriented course teaches advanced methods of working with the GNU/Linux operating system. It introduces various methods, tools, and techniques that ensure high-level operation in environments based on Linux shells. The course includes practical exercises that employ real-world applications.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course, which will be customized specifically for your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linux Distros & History
- Debian vs RedHat
- Basic Commands
Users & Permissions
- File System & File Structure
- Users & Groups
Networking & Package Groups
- Package Management
- Configuring Network Settings
- Apache2 – Creating a Basic Website
- SSH & Telnet
- Bash Scripting
- Data types and variables
- Execute shell command
- Loops function, conditions, and arithmetic comparisons
- I/O Manipulation.
- I/O Redirections
- Linux Fundamentals course, or equivalent knowledge.
- Linux Network course, or equivalent knowledge.
- Linux Shell Scripting course, or equivalent knowledge.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course customized for your organization in a group email@example.com
Manage and operate the Ubuntu Debian Linux open-source operating system”Download Full Syllabus