Google Cloud Computing Platform is a suite of public cloud computing services offered by Google. The platform includes a range of hosted services for compute, storage and application development that run on Google hardware. Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by software developers, cloud administrators and other enterprise IT
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course, which will be customized specifically for your firstname.lastname@example.org
what is cloud computing?
- Cloud Computing models: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Cloud implementation models: Public, Private, Hybrid
- What’s Google Cloud Computing?
- Main services overview (Compute, Storage, DB, Network)
How to design cloud services?
- Planning and design
- Main services overview
- App Engine
Diving into Compute & Storage
- Virtual machines, Load balancers
- App Engine
- Cloud Functions
- Development Model
- IDE tools
- You'll need a basic understanding of cloud technologies.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course customized for your organization in a group email@example.com
This course is designed to introduce you to fundamental Google cloud computing and concepts including infrastructure”Download Full Syllabus