DevOps is a big buzz word those days, many companies and organizations are aiming towards having a DevOps as part of their development process. DevOps is combination of methtologies, different tools but maniley the process as whole piece, end to end. This course will take us in to the Agile & DevOps, we will get familier with Agile and how to use it with DevOps teams to increase productivity.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course, which will be customized specifically for your email@example.com
- What is DevOps
- Dev vs Ops
DevOps in nutshell
- CI/CD in deep
- Monitoring / Feedback loop
- Key features (Cycles, pipelines)
- Git (hooks, Pull request / verigreen)
- Jenkins + Blue Ocean/ TavisCI / Bamboo
- Chef / Puppet / Ansible
- Nexus / Artifact
- Sonar cube
Tips Tricks & beyond
- Best practices
- How to keep your pipeline green
- Choosing the right tools
- How to improve build time and quality
- In this section we will demonstrate END to END demo of the CI/CD process using some of the tools we discussed above.
- We will see the life cycle of bug/feature in throw the eyes of the DevOps engineer and how we build, test and deploy the content with a full transparency to the developer & to R&D.
There are no upcoming meetings for this course. Contact us to schedule this course customized for your organization in a group firstname.lastname@example.org
we will get familiar with Agile and how to use it with DevOps teams to increase productivity”Download Full Syllabus