In this course, students will learn to leverage sophisticated scalability methods and misconfiguration, in various operating systems. Students will also learn how to escalate privileges using local and remote exploits and techniques.
Local Privilege Escalation in Windows OS
- Windows Local Escalation technics
- Post Exploitation Techniques
- Credential Extraction
- Persistence & Hidden Users
- Covering the Tracks
Local Privilege Escalation in Linux OS
- Linux Local Privilege Escalation technics
Linux Remote Escalation
- Automated Tasks
- Bad Path Configuration
Windows Advanced Remote Escalation
- DLL Hijacking
- DLL Injection
- Exploiting Unquoted Services
- Exploiting Group Policy Preferences
- Dirty COW
- Eternal Blue
- PsExec & WMIexec
- Pass the Hash & NTLM
- Session Hijacking
- Working knowledge of the Linux OS.
- Working knowledge of the Windows OS.
- Knowledge of information security, computer networking, and common protocols.
- An understanding of security-related terms.
Perform privilege escalation in any operation system, by exploiting vulnerabilities”Download Full Syllabus