In this course we will Understand the core of AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices, Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs. The AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform.
Cloud Architecture Considerations
- What is cloud computing?
- Cloud Computing models: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Cloud implementation models: Public, Private, Hybrid
- What’s AWS?
- Main services overview (Compute, Storage, DB, Network)
- How to design cloud services?
- Planning and design
- Amazon S3, Amazon Simple Workflow Service (SWS), and Messaging
- Configure an Amazon Machine Image (AMI
- DynamoDB, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation
- Elasticity and scalability, Database concepts
- Familiarity with architectural trade-off decisions (Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) vs. Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Optimum Cloud Deployment and Maintenance
- Cloud Security Best Practices
- Shared Security Responsibility Model
- AWS Platform Compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- Security Services
- AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- CIA and AAA models, ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- Programming with AWS APIs
- General troubleshooting information and questions
- Best Practices in debugging
AWS Exam Concepts
- Picking the right AWS services for the application
- Leveraging AWS SDKs to interact with AWS services from your application
- Writing code that optimizes performance of AWS services used by your application
- Code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption, etc.)
- You'll need a basic understanding of cloud technologies
Understand the core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices”Download Full Syllabus